Interview with a Red Panda

Person: Hello.
Red panda: Hi.
Person: Where do you live?
Red panda: In a tree.
Person: I can barely see you!
Red panda: Wanna play Hide and Seek?
Person: Okay.
Person: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!
Person: Ready or not, here I come!
18 minutes later
Person: Man, this is hard! Where are you?!
Red panda: Over here.
Person: Where?!
Red panda: Are you blind, or are you dumb? I'm right above you!
Person: (looking up) There you are!
Later
Person: (stomach rumbling) I'm hungry. What's for Breakfast?
Red panda: Bamboo.
Person: What?
Red panda: I said, Bamboo.
Person: I can’t eat that!
Red panda: (frustrated sigh) There’s apples in the nearest village. Go and get some!
Person: Fine.
4 minutes later
Person: (panting) I’m (huff) back! (collapses on the ground)
Red panda: Thank you.
Soon after
Person: (biting into an apple) What kind of tree do you live in?
Red panda: A fir tree.
Person: A fur tree?! You mean, you get your fur from the tree?!
Red panda: No, dummy. A fir tree does NOT have fur!
Person: Wait. Was that your house?
Red panda: Yes.
Person: Were you hiding there?!
Red panda: (blushing) Well, yes.
Rustling
Person: What was that?!
Red panda: Poachers! Hide!
1 minute later
Poacher 1: Where did the Red panda go?
Poacher 2: I swear I heard him!
Poacher 3: There is no Red panda!
Poacher 1: YOU, ARE, SO, DUMB!!
(poachers fighting)
Red panda: Our chance to escape!
Poacher 3: (spotting the red panda escaping) Look! There he goes!
Poacher 1: I, DON’T, CARE! We all know you’re dumb!
7 minutes into running
Person: How, many, miles, have, we, run?!
Red panda: I was lucky.
Person: Why?
Red panda: People here kill red pandas for fur.
Person: Brutal!
Red panda: I gotta go to alert others to tell them poachers are expanding
their search area.
Person: Okay. I’ll go.
Red panda: Goodbye.
Person: Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts